A fitness studio and wellness start-up, bari opened its doors in NYC in 2011. Since then, we’ve opened locations in New York, California and New Jersey, further honed our fitness formula, curated food and nutrition offerings, developed a retail stream and established a booming multimedia digital presence. We not only know movement, we are a movement. And we’re not looking to slow down anytime soon. We’re rapidly growing, and we’re looking for hardworking, whipsmart, adrenaline-and-deadline-loving junkies to join our amazing team.
– You are motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about health and wellness; client success stories inspire you.
– You have a sharp, entrepreneurial mind.
– You can approach a problem from a micro or macro perspective and find a solution.
– You can’t live without your to-do lists; yes, that’s plural.
– You love to write; you cringe at the misuse of your/you’re and it’s/its; you have an opinion about the oxford comma.
– You enjoy a day in a non-traditional office, interacting with clients, hanging out with the staff and constantly navigating between multiple projects on your laptop.
– You are trustworthy and accountable.
– Manage the bari summit studio from A to Z
– Develop and execute sales strategy and be accountable for the studio’s growth, sales and profitability
– Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to bari clients
– Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, client-oriented and committed to the bari brand and culture
– Maintain studio appearance
– Implement studio marketing strategy
– Manage studio payroll
– Supervise the studio’s retail operations
Full time, 40+ hours weekly. Previous experience in the service industry preferred.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Summit Studio Manager” in the subject. Attach a copy of your resume and include a brief cover letter in the body of the email.