Fitness Geek: Triber Reads 5.4.13
By bari | May 4, 2013, 11:53 am
- A house that can be manually powered by people? It exists. In Spain, an artchitectural studio built a house that explores the ways the human body can produce household energy while staying fit. Want to watch TV? You’ll have to spin to keep the television on. –Design Taxi
- Not sure what to pick up from the farmer’s market? Check out this round up of May’s most nutrient-and-antioxidant-packed produce and get cooking! –HuffPost Healthy Living
- We’re definitely offenders of the over-packed gym bag. (And our shoulders hate us for it.) We love this guide on how to expertly pack a gym bag. –Blisstree
- We eat well because it makes us feel great. But if our lunch can make us look great, too, we’re all for it. Check out this video on which foods to eat for healthy, shiny hair. –FitSugar
- Are your Facebook posts about your sweaty workout sesh or your obsession with Downton Abbey? This Huffington Post article suggests that your posts may actually say more about you than you think. A new study from Boston Children’s Hospital shows that obesity levels of an area or region are correlated with what content Facebook users share in their statuses. Time for a status update? –The Huffington Post
Photos via Design Taxi, HuffPost Healthy Living, Blisstree and FacebookLeave a comment...
Smartest + Sexiest Colleges
By bari | May 2, 2013, 1:18 pm
By bari | April 27, 2013, 7:58 am
Happy weekend, Bari Tribe! Here’s a playlist from Kara’s iPod. Enjoy. xoxoLeave a comment...
By bari | April 20, 2013, 7:54 am
Happy weekend, Tribe! Here’s a playlist from Michelle’s iPod. Enjoy!
Leave a comment...