Our are the perfect way to complete your workout or simply satisfy your anytime-desire for a delicious pick-me-up that is still healthful. Find the flavor and restorative qualities that work best for you, or try a new one every day.
Recommendations & Benefits:
- • Boost energy
- • Easily (and quickly!) digest fuel
Bari Favorites for pre-workout: Jitterbug, Electro-Lime, Thai Joe, Gator, Ruby, Sweet Pea, Lickety Split, Make It Rain, Radical, Skinny, Hummingbird, Morning Dew
- • Boost metabolism
- • Repair muscle tissue
- • Replenish glycogen stores
Bari Favorites for post-workout: Omega, Opa!, Lickety Split, Breakfast Bar
- • Kickstart your metabolism
- • Start your day on a balanced note to reduce hunger throughout the day
Bari Favorites for breakfast: Gator, Opa!, Lickety Split, Breakfast Bar… with a Thai Joe for that much-needed caffeine boost!
- • Maintain balanced blood-sugar levels
- • Avoid the midday slump by keeping your metabolism working
- • Sneak in a (tasty!) serving of fruits and vegetables between meals
Bari Favorites for a midday snack: Morning Dew, Gator, Jitterbug, Sweet Pea, Radical, Hummingbird
- • Nourish your body with ingredients like kale, coconut water & ginger
- • Get the energy you need without the excess calories
- • Keep your mind sharp as you detox your body with fresh and cleansing ingredients, and nothing else
Bari Favorites for lightening up: Electro-Lime, Skinny, Radical, Morning Dew, Make it Rain
Once upon a time, one of New York City’s most acclaimed personal chefs discovered the hardest workout of his life (that’d be us!). Muscles quivering and sweat dripping, Chef Dave knew his beaten body needed a hefty dose of post-workout nutrients. While rummaging through his pantry – and subsequently ‘refueling’ with an entire box of crackers out of desperation – it occurred to him that there had to be something out there that tasted like a treat, wouldn’t undo any of his hard work and was made with real food. Except there wasn’t. So he set out to create it – the perfect post-workout pick-me-up. On the heels of a workout-induced, and admittedly strange craving for both avocado and pineapple (we promise he wasn’t pregnant), the first BariPOP was born. Chef Dave solved his post-workout conundrum, and all the health-conscious fitness enthusiasts lived happily ever after.
WHERE TO FIND THEM
Bari Tribeca – 23 Leonard St., New York, NY, between Varick and Hudson
Bari Hamptons – 5 Railroad Ave. East Hampton, NY
Order for pick-up – email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about wholesale information, please email email@example.com.