We offer chef-and-nutritionist-approved meals, snacks, beverages and a curated selection of the best local food products.
- Create products with a bipartisan respect for both your taste buds and your waistline.
- Offer healthy food that tastes anything but
- Stay ahead of the curve when it comes to nutrition research, food science and food trends
- 1. Food is a source of comfort and pleasure; it is our mission to introduce you to feel-good foods that nourish the body, mind and soul.
- 2. We’re food lovers, and we’re hell bent on making sure food (yes, this includes healthy food) remains fun and delicious.
- 3. We’re not into labels. We’re not raw, vegan or paleo. If we had to sit at a table with others who eat like we do, we’d say we’re real foodists.
- 4. We stand for ingredients we can pronounce. We have a hunch our bodies will thank us for this down the road.
- 5. We’re not perfect eaters (and we don’t trust anyone who claims they are); if too much wine and cheese happens today – we make up for it with a kale-filled tomorrow.
- 6. We know that health is built from habits; we honor our bodies by choosing healthy, well-sourced, whole foods.