Announcing Bari SoHo
September 7, 2012, 11:45 am
It is with much excitement that we announce our second New York City location, Bari SoHo.
(Yes, we love downtown so much that we needed neighboring studios. To our Upper East Siders: SoHo is north of Tribeca – so we are making our way uptown. Baby steps…)
The concept behind our second NYC studio has been taking shape over the last half year or so, and we’re so excited to bring Bari to the SoHo community.
- Bari SoHo will be nested in Citibabes, on Mercer between Broome and Grand.
- Our doors are set to open at the end of October. If the construction gods are on our side, we’ll open earlier. If not, it may be a week later. In either case, check Facebook and our blog frequently for updates. We promise to loop you in as much as we can.
- The SoHo schedule is currently being built, and we’re catering it to you. We’ll be updating the schedule every two weeks – and the changes will be largely dependent on your feedback and requests – so tell us what works for your world!
- Packages can be purchased now through the end of October on pre-sale. Our “we’re new to the neighborhood so please be nice to us” gift: a 10 percent discount on pre-sale packages. Enter the promo code ‘sohoTRIBE’ at checkout.
- Bari SoHo will not require a membership – so you can jump into class without taking a BariONE. But, we’ll forewarn you, you’ll likely become BariDDICTED and become a member at Tribeca any way.
- With the exception of the membership policy, SoHo will carry the same method, the same classes and the same teachers. Accordingly, Tribeca Tribers, your packages can be used at both locations.
Thank you to everyone who has made this happen (and kept it a secret with us!). Questions? Schedule requests? Love notes? Email email@example.com.